AN ANCIENT TRADITION THAT WE KEEP ALIVE
Heritage of our mayan culture
What is Temazcal Tulum?
An ancient Mayan Ceremonial Center located in the heart of the Riviera Maya jungle, near from Dos Ojos sinkhole, a steam bath ritual to keep alive our sacred tradition through the Temazcal ceremony.
Our Therapeutic Temazcal or steam bath tradition create wealth and energy, recover its herbal medicine tradition and health custom of our older prehispanic tribes. Temazcal means (temaz – steam | calli – home) and it is a symbolic representation of the body and soul of our mother earth.
In practice, it´s an intense journey into the interior of our unconscious.
- • Eliminates dead skin cells.
- • Activates blood flow, causing the airway continuously flow.
- • Helps fight stress, insomnia and nerves.
- • Cleans, purifies, eliminates toxins.
- • Stimulates the lymphatic system.
- • Incites introspection
Helps to harmonize and balance your energy
Couple o Individual
2 to 3 hours duration
Boda / Wedding
For groups or private
For 2 to 22 pax